Tuesday, August 25, 2009

What is SWAGBUCKS?

Swagbucks (click on the title of this post to follow my referral link) is a search engine where you randomly earn swagbucks (points) for searches. You can also earn them through swagcodes (random codes giving free points, usually posted on their blog or twitter, and often posted on the swagbucks thread on slickdeals.net), referrals, trading in your old cell phones, etc. 45 swagbucks will buy you a $5 amazon gift code. They have other prizes as well, but I'm all about the amazon codes. I've been a member for a month or so, and I have so far earned two $5 amazon gift codes. I have earned these through NO MORE than ten minutes a day of searches (I usually search for a few minutes in the morning until I get a swagbuck reward, and a few minutes in the evening until I get a swagbuck reward). It really is incredibly easy.

In addition, for the first 100 swagbucks a referral earns, you earn swagbucks, too. So if you use my link, I will get something out of it. Of course, this also means that for everyone that signs up with YOU as a referral and earns swagbucks, you get swagbucks, too. I've heard of people with so many referrals that they earn a $5 amazon gift code every couple of days. Sounds great, but it would take a LOT of referrals, since you stop earning points from each referral after the first 100.

No comments:

Post a Comment